Facebook groups are a great medium to promote your brand. I am back with a great trick which will allow you to add all friends in Facebook group. Hence, this trick will basically save your time and your all friends will be added to the group in few seconds. This trick is very helpful for those who are having a big friend list and can’t manage to add one by one friends to the group. So, let’s start:
Also Read: How to promote your blog via Facebook?
How to Add All Friends in a Facebook group Together?
I am sharing this trick here, so that it may be helpful to my readers. This is basically working on a code, but that code is not generated by me. I found it in a Facebook group and it was working fine. So, I thought of sharing it with my readers. Here are the steps mentioned, which will help you to complete the task successfully:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to the particular group, in which you want to add your friends.
- Open its console. Mozilla users may use ‘Ctrl+Shift+K’ to open the console. Chrome users may use ‘Ctrl+Shift+J’ and then select console panel.
- Copy the code from the file below (download the text file) and paste it in the console.
- Hit Enter with your keyboard.
- Wait for few seconds, and you will see that the process is completed.
- Refresh that page and Whoa! You will see your all friends in that group.
Download Here: Add all Friends in Facebook Group
So, this is a very easy and working way for adding your all friends in a Facebook group. I hope, that you will like it and this trick is very helpful in increasing the size of groups. If you are having any problem, or you have other ways to do so, don’t forget to share that with us. And, tell me what do you think about it. Actually, few people hate it that they are added to groups without their permissions and consider it as spam. So, what are your view for this particular task. I am waiting for your responses 🙂